2019 Texas Municipal League
Economic Development Conference
Build Community Wealth
Make plans to join the Texas Municipal League on November 7-8 at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines for the 2019 Economic Development Conference.
At this one-and-half-day conference, economic development experts, state officials, and city leaders will share successful practices and adaptable solutions that can help you spur job creation, enhance the quality of life, attract visitors, and maximize investment in your community.
Topics will include:
- The 2020 Texas economic forecast and what it means for cities
- Economic development legal basics
- Creating and building community wealth
- Retail development for small and large communities
- How to make a strong first impression as a city leader
- Promoting growth through the local hotel occupancy tax
- Successes and challenges in economic development
Make sure you use the official hashtag on Twitter