2020 Texas Municipal League
Virtual Economic Development Conference
Texas Cities Emerge Stronger
The current crisis has challenged our towns and cities with a drop in tourism, retail closures, declining revenues, and higher unemployment rates. But the crisis also offers opportunity to spur important change and revitalize your community.
At this one-day online conference, economic development experts, state officials, and city leaders will share tools, strategies, and solutions that can help your local economy emerge stronger and become more resilient.
We’ll talk about:
- The 2021 Texas economic forecast and its impact on cities
- Economic development legal basics
- Chapter 380 agreements
- Cultivating a self-sustaining local economy
- Supporting the comeback of retail in your community
- Revitalizing through downtown development
- Successes and challenges in economic development
Use the official hashtag on Twitter