2018 Texas Municipal League Economic Development Conference
Build Strong and Resilient Cities
Make plans to join the Texas Municipal League on November 15-16 at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines for the 2018 Economic Development Conference.
At this one-and-half-day conference, economic development experts, state officials, and city leaders will share successful practices and adaptable solutions that can help you spur job creation, enhance the quality of life, attract visitors, and maximize investment in your community.
Topics will include:
- The Comptroller’s 2019 Texas economic forecast and what it means for cities
- Economic development legal basics
- How your city can become resilient no matter the challenges
- Retail development for small and large communities
- Promoting growth through strategic uses of the local hotel occupancy tax
- How to negotiate for the best deals and outcomes
- Successes and challenges in economic development
Make sure you use the official hashtag
on Twitter #TMLEconDevConf