2021 Texas Municipal League
Economic Development Conference
Texas Cities Emerge Stronger
The pandemic has challenged our towns and cities with a drop in tourism, retail closures, declining revenues, and higher unemployment rates. But as we emerge, we are seeing increased opportunity to spur important change and revitalize our communities.
At this day-and-a-half conference, economic development experts, state officials, and city leaders will share tools, strategies, and solutions to help your local economy emerge stronger and become more resilient.
We’ll talk about:
- The 2022 Texas economic forecast and its impact on cities
- Economic development legal basics
- Chapter 380 agreements
- Approaching economic development as a business
- Trends shaping the future of economic development
- What’s next for retail
- Economic development and tourism
Use the official hashtag on Twitter